Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Go Packers!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Go Packers!!!

    Even though I don't like them, I hope GB kicks the stuff out of Favre tonight.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go Packers!!!

    I am still po'd about the favre pass at the end of the 49'ers game.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go Packers!!!

    Go Vike's
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go Packers!!!

    Alright, lets go Vikings all you gotta do is win by 5, total score be over 46.5, All Day needs 20 yards receiving, and Favre needs over 209 yards and I will be one happy, happy man......

    Go Vikes
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go Packers!!!

    I hope he breaks a leg or something, tired of seeing him in uniform, he might just actually retire. I'll be pulling for GB.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go Packers!!!

    Too much pressure on Rodgers.. he's going to be throwing picks all night at this rate. The first TD pass was a rushed one, too, that he was lucky enough to throw to the right guy. This one wasn't so lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    I am still po'd about the favre pass at the end of the 49'ers game.
    Which one are you referring to?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •